25 November 2009

Ugh!

I really suck at updating lately, it seems! Oopsie Daisie. Don't bet on any entries simply dedicated to the fanwalk now, because it'd take me years to do. However I shall do what I usually do and write up some BEST BITS.

- Meeting the UK Fanwalkers, and trying to figure out who Patrick was!
- Katie's Rape Alarm going off in the airport security queue!
- Getting to Hamburg!
- Meeting the Portuguese Fanwalkers and being driven via mini-bus to the hostel.
- Getting our goodie bags, and hanging out in my room with the UK fanwalkers.
- Getting our phones!
- Finding out there was a supermarket and going and getting cheap alcohol!
- "Speed Dating!" After dinner and meeting Troy for the first time.
- PMA Tom trying to convince me that I should try the chocolate pudding.
- Meeting some of the Irish fanwalkers, the three girls whom I would be sharing a room with for that night.
- Finishing off my bottle of apple liqour, straight, chugging down some wine and then heading to the bar.
- Hanging at the bar with Aggy, Nick and Tom.
- Having my first ever shot of jaeger, courtesy of Nick.
- Having to be dragged back to my room.
- Having a hang over that lasted all day until I woke up the next day!
- First day of walking!
- Seeing Pardon Ms. Arden performing for the first time!
- Mingling with everyone and generally having a laugh.
- Stealing Nick's sunglasses, muahaha!
-The UK Fanwalkers having pictures taken for a magazine that Kim was interviewed for.
- Having a group picture taken, and it taking several attempts to shout out the right things at the right time!
- PMA performing a song outside for us, before we started walking!


more to come at a later date LOL
- This resulting in me being dragged back to my room!

0 thoughts: